Monday, February 20, 2006

Welcome to the atrocity exhibition

I had to go to the guidance counsellor today because my stupid parents insisted on it. They said that I had to figure out what I was doing this summer because they weren't having me sit inside all summer with the candles on again. Anyway, the stupid guidance counsellor asked me what I wanted to do and I told him that I wanted to go to Toronto as soon as I got out of this hellhole. I hate hate hate Milborough so much. After he decided that I had to arrange my activities to look good to get into U of T (or York, or Ryerson, I'm not picky, I just need to go to TO) he said that I should go into the drama club since I was very dramatic and they could use that. So I have to join the stupid drama club. He also said I had to start that stupid community service crap the government wants us to do. He didn't answer when I asked him if I could do the community service thing where I wouldn't have to see anyone from the community.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home