Thursday, February 23, 2006

Something rotten

Drama club was horrible. Mr. Mirabell my Grade 11 teacher is the supervisor, and he's got a bunch of Grade 9 band geeks to join, too. We were doing the introductions and then some guy came in late and Mirabell said, "oh Duncan, I'm so sorry we're not using your talents and doing The Tempest." I don't know what kind of talent that guy has since Mirabell gave him the part of the Third Murderer. He sort of apologized for the "typecasting" as he called it when he told me I'd be playing Lady Macbeth. He's so enthusiastic for this it's sick. I'm going to go get a decent copy of the play instead of this stupid class copy. I sure as hell won't be going back to that stupid Liliputs--that muffin-eating clerk wouldn't know Shakespeare from a teddy bear picnic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home