Monday, February 27, 2006

Vesuvius at home

Today is finally over. Once I got to school I realized that everyone in town had to have seen the newspaper. Zapata Henderson started in on me and I couldn't do anything because the stupid vice principal was standing right next to us and he thought I had been doing something community service related. Then I had to carry my Shakespeare (which my mother and I picked up in TO Friday afternoon and she swore I'd use for the rest of my life) around all afternoon since I didn't get back to my locker until after the drama club.
Then drama started late because Duncan Anderson showed up late again and it wouldn't matter except that King Duncan arrived late too, and Mirabell got confused between the real Duncan and the fake one. I hate drama.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home