Tuesday, February 28, 2006

This corrosion

I hate my stupid history teacher. And my stupid history class. As usual, my teacher got into her whole hippie crap thing and asked us "why do you think we keep saying people are different "races" anyway?" It was really creepy how she managed to put quotes on the word. I started asking what she meant, and whether or not she thought just saying everyone was equal really worked. She got more and more confused and then excused the class. Afterwards Steve Harper said to me, "Good going, Larson, you got her off the exam notes again." All I wanted to do was make her explain her position, and he kept on saying that it didn't matter what I thought, passing the exam was the important thing and repeating exactly what our clueless hippie idiot teacher said was how to pass the stupid exam.

I've got some time before drama club so I can practice my lines. I've halfway memorized them but I think I've been saying them in the halls. Some guy in Grade 9 gave me the weirdest look when I walked by him yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home