Friday, May 12, 2006

Still not waving

Time seems to congeal here. I added up my community service hours this afternoon and I've got almost enough to graduate. But, since time works in strange ways in Milborough, my 15 hours will probably turn into 3 or something.
Duncan seemed kind of confused all afternoon. He said that his band got together last night to jam with Becky.
"So, the band got back together."
"No, Becky quit. And then we asked Eva to join."
"So the band got back together."
"Sort of," he said. Then he explained that they did a song Becky wrote for him when they went out, and Eva got kind of upset.
"But you're not dating Eva, you're seeing me," I said. Things seemed fairly clear. Duncan shook his head, and said that there was something that made him think sometimes that he was supposed to date Eva. "Is it the smirk reflex? You can get meds for that." He's over to watch the hockey game. Every time Ottawa loses he gets happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home