Friday, March 03, 2006

Stale Flat and Unprofitable

I'm so glad there's no stupid drama club today. Yesterday Mirabell said afterwards, "Zandra, will you help Duncan get up to speed with his lines? You seem to know the play better than most of the club." I asked him why I wasn't practicing with Macbeth, since I had lots of scenes with him. Mirabell said that because of the terms of Macbeth's probation, he couldn't stay at school for more than an hour afterwards and that one of the workers in the group home was helping him with his lines. So I have to help Duncan. He wants to run through the first act at Tim Hortons. So I have to go to Corporate Coffee Hell for this. At least I'm going to Toronto this weekend. My cousin Enid and I are going shopping on Queen West. Sometimes Toronto just seems so far from Hellborough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home