Friday, September 15, 2006

Let's hear it for the vague blur

Last night at dinner Charles Wallace said, "By the way, my teacher will be away for a non-specified number of days soon because she's been subpoened for a non-specified criminal trial. Can I cut school then?" My parents rolled their eyes. Later the guidance team called the house to ask my parents to monitor my internet use as I was a member of a subculture at risk.
"They said that it's fortunate you have to wear a school uniform, or else they'd really get worried," my father said. It's looking like another year of community service. I finally went back to the therapist, since it was part of the deal my parents worked out so I wouldn't get busted under the Safe Schools Act (although I think the principal's stretching a point a bit by threatening to charge me with creating an intellectually threatening atmosphere for my teachers). The therapist said I had made good work with my online web log, and should carry on. I think my parents are getting a pre-emptive appointment with him for Charles Wallace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home