Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Frost

By tomorrow I should know all of my lines, plus a few of Macbeth's and Banquo's, memorized. There's no drama club this week, so I don't have to put up with actually seeing Macbeth or Banquo. Arne hasn't destroyed the basement yet, but he's almost completely scared the cat away from the litter box. I didn't know hankerchief tricks could be so disruptive. I want to call Duncan, since I'm getting bored here, but I don't know when he's counting people in Shelbyville, or whatever he said he'd be doing. Anyway, if he comes over here Arne will have a new victim for trying out illusions or whatever they are.
I think I stayed up too late last night. I had three DVDs and decided to watch them all. I'm more or less by myself and no-one was there to tell me to turn the lights out or anything. But after the last one I kept wondering if there was asbestos in the ceiling. Every time the floor creaked, or something in the kitchen went on, I thought about asbestos and how it could flake and we might not even see it. I think I kept myself up doing that. Jane Eyre never had to worry about ceiling fixtures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home