Friday, March 10, 2006

Oh hell

My parents and Charles Wallace left about an hour ago. Right before they drove off, my uncle Arne pulled into the driveway. I came back outside, and Charles Wallace left the car when my uncle went over to talk to my father. We couldn't hear very much after my uncle said, "I made a huge mistake," but my father was shaking his head and then he called me and Charles Wallace over. "Sandra," my father said, "Arne'll be staying with you this week. I feel a bit better having him here," and as he said that Charles Wallace mouthed "You're taking care of him. Sucker!" So after my parents left Arne started taking his stuff out of the trunk of his car. His girlfriend/assistant dumped him again so he's camping out in the basement. Unfortunately this means that sometime next week I have to go help him on a job doing "magic" tricks at a kiddie party. He explained it to me when I brought the Europe CD he dropped downstairs, and tried not to land on the prop Sword of Destiny. I'm just glad I won't have to be hankerchief/pigeon jockey for him tonight, since I'm going with Enid to see the Sisters with the tickets Duncan gave me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home