Thursday, May 25, 2006

Frenzied figure eights

Even though it's been a short week, it's been awful. Duncan's dad disappeared, and Duncan and his mother don't know where he is. Arne's disappeared too, but I'm not all that worried about that. When my mother and father got back from Montreal on Monday, they were really surprised at how well Charles Wallace and I were getting along. I explained that we went out to Niagara Falls to bail out Arne and things got weird after that. My mother said that she hadn't seen me and Charles Wallace get along so well since before Charles Wallace could talk. It couldn't last, of course. Charles Wallace is insisting on going to see X-Men III on opening night, and of course I'd have to take him. He's also insisting that Duncan come too, as he really likes Duncan now. So we're all going to the movies. I don't know if it's a date I have to drag my brother along to, or a play date for Duncan and Charles Wallace that I have to sit through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home