Monday, April 24, 2006

Bleak house

I hate my brother. Not only did he hold Duncan's passwords and email addresses for ransom, he swiped April's phone, too. He claimed to be practicing "sleight of hand." At least I was able to bargain him down on the ransoms. He only got $10.00 out of Duncan for his passwords and email addresses, and nothing for April's phone. Of course, I was holding him two feet above the ground while negotiating, and made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
Drama was hellish. Mirabell's been acting like he's putting on a guerrilla production, and only today did he finally say when opening night was. It's Wednesday, and we'll be performing for the school on Thursday and Friday afternoons. He screamed at most of the actors, and threatened to fire most of us. Mirabell told me I put Duncan's blood on all wrong, and dumped most of it on his head. He kept telling April to play "faster, and more intense." He gave Jeremy a third binder of lighting cues, and a second binder of effects cues. Arne delivered the blood late, and Mirabell yelled at him, too (which I enjoyed). It's a good thing Mirabell isn't actually in the play himself, since he looks like he's about to go all Method. Afterwards I went for coffee with Duncan and then walked home (he had to go home since he missed his curfew on Saturday night). Arne was over, asking my mother if she had any family photographs he could pretend were his and write about for his stupid course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home