Sunday, April 16, 2006

What difference does it make?

Duncan was over until late last night. He got wrapped up in the hockey game again, and went from happy to miserable in about 2 minutes, from when the Leafs won to when Tampa Bay won. I hadn't seen him change emotions so fast since the day he got Kimmi's letter. At least Charles Wallace didn't bother us.
My parents went to Faith Lutheran's sunrise service this morning, and then took Charles Wallace to Toronto for the Easter Parade (I think they go more for themselves, to be honest). I've got the house to myself. I went out right after my parents left since I realized I didn't have any Easter-type stuff in the house and that it would be nice to give Duncan something. I ended up at the convenience store at Mayes Midtown Motors. Dante was behind the counter, complaining that he wasn't even supposed to be there today. He always says that. I picked up some Cadbury eggs and some Peeps and walked back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home