Sunday, April 23, 2006

Done with the chart

When I was at Tim Hortons with Duncan and April this afternoon, I asked April if she wanted a younger brother. I'd send him over immediately.
I was preoccupied with Duncan last night, and didn't notice when Charles Wallace got back from whatever he was doing to help Arne. Duncan left before my mother got in from the hospital. I slept in, and must have been right out of it since I didn't notice Charles Wallace poking around my nightstand. When I came down to eat breakfast he was sitting at the table with what he called "evidence." Part of it looked like a cell phone.
"He'll never see this again," he said, shaking the phone, "and I'll tell Mom and Dad where I found it, unless you upgrade my internet access and game access for my BlackBerry." Little extortionist. I didn't have much of a choice, though, since he was about to produce the things he pulled from my trash. Charles Wallace pointed out that his previous vow of silence covered only my relationship with Ed. At least Charles Wallace is still fairly cheap to shut up. I helped him with the stuff he bought from the COC sale, and he released Duncan's cell phone to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home