Saturday, February 24, 2007

Heaven knows I'm miserable now

Well, that's been a hellish week. My parents insisted on me going to school, since breaking up with someone is not technically a health issue. Charles Wallace has been glaring at me all week since he likes Duncan. He said that if he were a gambler he'd put money on me getting back with Duncan.
"I don't think so. He keeps giving me these awful poems and he forgot my birthday," I said.
"I forgot your birthday, too," he said.
"That's different. You're my sociopathic younger brother. I'd worry if you remembered it," I said. My parents remembered, but they're supposed to. Later this afternoon I'm going to Toronto with my mother to go shopping. Arne's still somewhere in the Maritimes, so that's good. Wilco's been very considerate, when he hasn't been getting hostile on the computer. I didn't know rabbits could write such vitriolic reviews of television programmes. Labyrinto de los novios wrapped up its trial storyline in about a minute on one episode, it seems, and Wilco was furious. I can't keep track of the number of novios the women on that programme have, but Wilco can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home