Saturday, February 24, 2007

Lloyd, I'm ready to be heartbroken

I just got in from Toronto. We met my aunt Anne downtown and had coffee with her and Enid. My mother and my aunt discussed my grandfather's upcoming visit.
"There aren't any major sports events going on this summer, are there?" Aunt Anne asked.
"I don't think so. The Euro is next year," my mother said. After coffee I went to HMV with Enid and told her about Duncan and his poems. She said that the poetry was a bad sign. Aunt Anne and Uncle Roger gave me Rhino Records' boxset A Life Less Lived for my birthday, and Enid got me Jane Eyre with illustrations by Dame Darcy. The weather started getting really bad when we met up with my mother and aunt.
Charles Wallace just gave me a note from Duncan asking me to meet him at Tim Horton's tomorrow evening. I will go meet him tomorrow, and explain more about why I don't want to get back together with him. I've had all week to feel horrible about it and I'm pretty sure I made the right decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home