Saturday, March 03, 2007

I'm so sorry I'm cardiac baggage

I was feeling a bit better until Charles Wallace came in.
"Look what you did," he said accusingly, and then he moved Wilco from in front of the computer.
"What did I do? I've been throwing up or passing out for the past day," I said. "Is Zenobia mad that I vomited her present?" Charles Wallace read from Duncan's posts on April's blog.
"You snitched on him. Why did you do it?" my brother asked.
"I did not snitch on him. I told Mom Duncan was with Zenia. She said that wasn't too upsetting, but then Wilco brought some stuff up on the computer...Hey, Wilco did it!"
"Nice try, but nobody's going to believe the rabbit did it," Charles Wallace said. He was right. I was the catalyst, and now Duncan lost his March break trip and was probably grounded for life or something. Then Charles Wallace read the comment Duncan made on my previous post. "Do you really only care about getting into U of T?"
"Great. I need another large bottle of cheap wine," I groaned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home