Saturday, March 03, 2007

The reptile house

I feel like I've had a ten-tonne truck crash into me. It's a few steps up from yesterday. Wilco's been tapping on an envelope on my desk for a few minutes now. I forgot to look at the mail.

Now I feel a lot better. I got accepted into U of T, so I'll be at Trinity College this fall. Now I've got to sort out what residence to live in, since I doubt my parents will let me live off campus until second year. I guess Zenia's right: I'm too concerned about school to do anything serious revenge-wise. I wonder what's happened to Duncan so far. The longest Zenia's ever given a guy was about three days before the brutal dumping experience.

My teeth feel like they've got little cashmere sweaters on them. I need another bottle of water.

1 Comments:

Blogger duncan anderson said...

Zed y did u snitch on me? U r the 1 who dumped me, remembah?

If u wanted 2 make me h8 u, guess what, u 1, I h8 u now. Stay away from me & Ill stay away from u.

Not that u care that I h8 u. All that u care abt is getting in2 U of T. Congrats. Now STFU, snitch.

9:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home