Friday, March 02, 2007

Just like everybody else does

I feel horrible. Part of that is from drinking the entire 1.5 litre bottle of Bull's Blood Zenobia gave me for my birthday. She said she asked her sister Serena to pick it up in the States for me. It tasted great the first time, at least.
I couldn't hold it together any more. I knew I'd broken up with Duncan, and I started all this, but I didn't know what to do about Zenia and then Zenia sort of threw it all in my face again when I went to Tim Horton's on Sunday. I couldn't talk to anyone and couldn't really face seeing anyone, so I left school once my last real class was over and went home. It seemed like the best time to drink a lot of Hungarian wine. I had a couple shots of the Bailey's Irish Cream my parents left in the fridge, too. I didn't care.
I think I must have left my bedroom door open, since after a while I felt hopping on the floor next to me. I collapsed and was crying, I think. I know I was on the floor. After a bit my mother was suddenly there, and she picked me up off the floor and helped me into bed right before I had to throw up. I think Wilco was there in the bathroom with me, but I'm not sure.
My mother said that I kept on saying Duncan was at Zenia's for the weekend, but she didn't think that was all that bad until Wilco hopped up to my computer and found her the website with her after school photos. My mother admitted that she isn't up to date with her university strippers, and decided to call Duncan's mother. Right now I'm in bed, with Wilco sitting on the desk watching me and posting to the Labyrinto de los Novios board. I may sit up and watch the show with him later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home